Saturday, September 30, 2006

I think that in the future I will have a job connected with computers. I think that it is very interesting job and I have already talked with some people who work as computer experts. I want to work in telecommunication firm most – there are many free positions in this part of economy and I think that I could earn enough money working there. Besides I think that computer science is developing very fast branch of science and in a job I want to have many changes all the time – a person who does this job knows new technologies all the time, he often goes to many different training courses and he solves many different problems – I think it is a very ambitious job. I never would like to work as a workman – I think that this job is often causes health problems and it wouldn’t give me real satisfaction.